Autonomous organization of education “Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools” for the purpose of formation of student contingent in the 2016-2017 academic year obyavlyaetkonkurs for awarding the educational grant of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Leader of the Nation for training students in the 7th grade Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Physics and Mathematics in Aktobe, Almaty, Astana, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Semey, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Uralsk, Shymkent and chemical and biological trends in Aktau, Almaty, Atyrau, Karaganda, Kyzylorda, avlodar, Petropavlovsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent, Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Astana city.
Reception of documents of applicants is made from December 30, 2015 to February 6, 2016
To participate in the competitive selection for admission to the Intellectual Schools, the applicant submits the following documents to the admission committee:
- Application for participation in the competition; (DOWNLOAD)
- Completed application form; (DOWNLOAD)
- Copy of birth certificate of the applicant, the applicant IIN, certificate applicant identity (if available), a copy of the identity card of the legal representative indicating IIN;
- Medical certificate form 086 / y;
- Certificate from the place of residence or other document confirming the place of residence of the applicant;
- A copy of the report card and the behavior of the applicant during the previous academic year preceding the training class in Intellectual School, in the first half, if the applicant has not completed the current school year and continuing training. Required documents must be certified by the signature of the head and stamped by the relevant educational organization.
Applicants who completed training 7-11 (12) classes in secondary education institutions are not entitled to apply for re-training in the same class of Intellectual school;
- Photos of the applicant size 3×4 – in the amount of 2 pieces.
All specified documents are filed in a plastic folder.
The grounds for refusing to accept documents can be:
– Submission of application for participation in competitive selection after the deadline;
– Providing an incomplete list of documents.